Our Superior Steel Lattice is made to stand the test of time while adding a stylish modern edge to your residential or commercial project. All our metal lattice products are 100% Australian made from either COLORBOND® Steel or powder-coated aluminium - meaning our lattice has been tried and tested to withstand the harsh Aussie weather.
Whether you’re looking for square lattice or diamond lattice, we have modern designs flat-packed and ready to ship to your home or business today. Available in 21 contemporary colours to suit your decor, our COLORBOND or aluminium lattice can be custom cut and designed - just get in touch and let us know your unique requirements.
- No maintenance other than a regular wash
- Extensive range of design options
- Provides shade and privacy whilst still maintaining airflow
- COLORBOND® steel’s exclusive paint finish is designed to withstand Australia’s harshest weather conditions.
- COLORBOND® steel delivers long life and superior anti-corrosion performance
- Provides a strong, secure barrier against burglars
- Will not rot, warp or burn
- Resistant to chipping, cracking and peeling
- Non-combustible and termite proof
- Graffiti resistant
- Reduces radiant heat making it an energy efficient choice
- 100% Australian Made
- Made from 100% COLORBOND® colours
- Range of 21 COLORBOND® colours
- Other options available of Zincalume®, Stainless Steel or powdercoated in a colour of your choice.
- Versatile design including variable apertures, arches and curves, square or diamond pattern, decorative inserts, combination of colours.
- Professional installation available
- Custom made for a perfect fit!
- Fences and Gates
- Patios and Decks
- Carport Screening
- Windows and Gables
- Arches and Awnings
- Garden Trellis
- Screening for Amenities
such as Air-Cons and Refuse Bins.
- XRW G300 COLORBOND® STEEL
- 28mmx7mm rolled COLORBOND® steel slat
- 32mmx31mm rolled COLORBOND® steel border
Standard colour range (above) is available off the shelf.
Please note; colour swatch is not 100% accurate and may vary when previewing on different monitors.
Architects, Builders and Building Designers are welcome to contact us for access to our CAD Library. Fill in our enquiry form with all your business details and our head office will be in contact.