Custom Sized Fixed Aluminium Awnings
Passive Shading for Climate Conscious Homes
Reduce solar heat gain by up to 65% and add an elegant touch to your home or commercial building with our Clik’n’Fit fixed aluminium awnings. All custom made outdoor awnings are manufactured in Australia to your specifications with fast and economical flat-pack delivery available across Australian and New Zealand.
QUALITY + DURABILITY
Awnings using the Clik’n’Fit® patented slat & louvre system, exclusive to Superior Screens. Termite resistant, 100% Australian made, extremely durable and corrosion resistant.
SIT BACK AND RELAX
No maintenance apart from a regular wash, No painting or touch ups. Easy assembly and fast installation with all your fixings supplied. Here is our super easy care and maintenance guide.
MAKE IT YOUR STYLE
Designs are customised to maximise privacy and shade. Select from a wide range of colours. Customise your size for large scale projects. View our gallery for inspiration.
GET PEACE OF MIND
Reduce solar heat gain by up to 65%. Innovative designs reduce your carbon footprint and cut energy costs while providing privacy from high-rises and nosy neighbours.
our Customers love clik'n'fit!
We found the Superior Screens site and with fast email responses and discussions with the sales staff ordered the Clik’n’Fit® solution. The solution was cheaper than all local quotes (even with shipping from QLD to Perth), it arrived before Xmas and being a modular awning was able to be installed within 2 hours. Would highly recommend the people, company and products.
Glenn and Natalie, Perth WA
Yes. When designing custom Awnings, more time is required beyond just fabrication due to safety requirements, testing, council and state legislation and rules like BASIX and other elements. We want your awnings to be safe and quality so we do require extra time to ensure this.
Choosing the right awning
Things to consider when choosing an awning;
- What architecture style is my home and which style of awnings would suit it?
- What direction is my window facing?
- How wide should I make my awning depending on the direciton of the sun?
- Do I need more shade from above the window or the side of the window?
- Am I using this awning predominately for shade or privacy?
- What type of material is the wall that I'll be fixing this awning to?
Consider what you need from your awnings.
I should get 90 Degree Awnings because:
- I have North facing windows so I want less head in summer but I don't want to loose sun in the winter
- My house has a very short eave and provides little to no shade or protection
- I live next to a property that looks down into my window
I Should get 20 Degree Awnings because:
- I have east/west facing windows and need more protection from the sun
No. Our awnings do not stop rain from coming through your window as they are not fully enclosing products. They WILL limit the amount of rain from coming through your window, moreso with our solid and colonial awnings.
Installation & Care
Our awnings are designed for DIY but you should strongly consider a few things before you decide to do it yourself;
- The height of the place of installation
- The need for ladders, scaffolding or platforms to reach the area
- Your own physical ability, experience and confidence to install this product safetly
DIY Install is not for everyone so ask us for a recommended installer or search online and hire a local installer instead.
Hardly any! The best time to do a maintenance check on your awnings is when cleaning your gutters. Inspect your brackets and fixings to make sure they are secure. Clean away any debris and give your awnings a quick hose down. Check out our maintenance guide for more information.